Love on the beach

For this summer I want new swimwear. I've got my mind set on that for two weeks now and since then I haven't stopped searching for the perfect outfit. 
I have two styles that I always get back too when searching online: floral bikini's or more sailor-ish. Here are some examples:
Floral bikini's or swimsuits:
Image 1 of Sunseeker Tropicana Print Bikini Image 1 of Nookie Beach Flower Bomb Swimsuit Image 1 of Playful Promises Digital Hawaii Print Bikini Image 1 of River Island Nashville Broderie Bikini 

Sailor themed:
Image 1 of Seafolly Seaview Tie Front Halter SwimsuitImage 1 of Seafolly Seaview Boyleg SwimsuitImage 1 of Vero Moda France Bikini


This one is more vintage inspired but I really like this one as well :D


Image 1 of ASOS Spot Tie Front Swimsuit 
(click on picture = open webshop)
All are from asos.com. I really love this webshop because it has so many different styles and is not that expensive. And even when there are sales, you can easily score some really beautiful  and ultra cheap things! All of the things I've bought on their webshop have been a huge success every time I wore them, so it's really love love love for them! :D

What is your favourite swimwear? Bikini or swimsuit?
And what is your favourite webshop?

xo

Follow on Bloglovin

Labels: