Light in the Box shoplog!

Two months ago I discovered this awesome website LightInTheBox. I immediately bought some cool stuff for nail arts. Here are some things I've bought!

 It took the package some three weeks to arrive after I had ordered, also because it took them one full week to ship my package. That's a real pity, because I was thrilled to discover the webshop, but wanted to wait until my first package arrived so I could check the quality etcetera. By the time the package arrived at my home, I had already removed a lot of "I want this right now!"-things from my favourites list, but I am still planning to buy some things there. Such as:
As the webshop offers a wide range of stuff, it's not easy to decide what to buy first. And as this webshop has the cheapest nail art stuff I've already seen on the www, I love buying things here!

What do you think about my purchases? Did you already know the webshop? If you ever buy nail art things, where do you buy it?

xo

Follow on Bloglovin

Labels: