Zara wishlist

This is a post that I've actually forgotten to publish... I know; shame on me --'
I have taken a look at the Zara webshop and I was sold. They have so many awesome things! I def should visit their shop more often, and this webshop of theirs has convinced me of that :D
Here are my favourite pieces, feel free to say all the aaaahs and ooohs you want, because that is exactly what I was saying when I was looking at these wonderful pieces!



 Image 1 of DRESS WITH CUT-OUT DETAIL AT THE  BACK from Zara   Image 1 of LEATHER STUDIO JUMPSUIT from Zara Image 1 of GATHERED DRESS from Zara Image 1 of PRINTED STRAPPY DRESS from Zara   Image 1 of LAYERED PRINTED DRESS from Zara Image 1 of A-LINE SLEEVELESS DRESS from Zara Image 1 of FLORAL PRINT JUMPSUIT from Zara Image 1 of SHORT COLORED JUMPER from Zara

Image 1 of FITTED DRESS WITH SHEER CUT-OUT WAIST from Zara Image 1 of BEADED MOSAIC TUBE DRESS from Zara Image 1 of ANIMAL PRINT JACQUARD DRESS from Zara Image 1 of CUT-OUT DRESS from Zara
 (click on picture = open webshop)
I just love the bright colours and (again) the floral pieces! :D I am obviously into dresses (and jumpsuits) right now, would it be that sun has come out finally? (;
What do you think of my wishlist? Do you have favourites from Zara?

xo 
Follow on Bloglovin

Labels: