Wednesday, 1 May 2013

Dreams of May

As you can read in the name of my blog, this blog is about clothes and dreams. "Dreams" is actually just another way of saying that I am setting goals. Last month was the first time I set them on this blog and here you can read how many I have accomplished. I will already tell you: I didn't do well. So that is why I will retake some of the goals from last month, but with some variation.
This are my dreams for this month:

1. Go shopping on Monday mornings.
On Monday mornings I am usually a little bit very lazy, so I usually don't get at working for school or shopping for groceries. But I want to change this. From now on I will go on a groceries shopping spree on Monday morning.
2. Do at least twice a week some sport.
This should be possible of the weather would stay good. When it is cold or rainy I don't like to go outside, especially not to go running... Weird when you think I actually really love running :p
3. Make a schedule of what-to-do/learn every week.
Exams are almost there!
4. Take a piece of fruit to class. 
Will prevent me from taking a biscuit out of the vending machine.
5. Take more outfit pics.
(As soon as my camera gets fixed, of course!)
*Edit*: Here I've forgotten to add one: eat less/no more sugar. I've done this half a year ago too, and I had lost two kilos without actually eating less. I stopped because I had so many temptations, but now I will try to quit with it again. Hopefully it will work out this time, because I want to get bikini-ready! :D

I hope I will be able to complete those goals more than last month. (a)
What are your goals?

xo 

Follow on Bloglovin

16 comments:

  1. Great dreams!!!!
    Good Luck darling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck ;)... my ultimate goal right now is to successfully finish my finals, and keep up my new blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And good luck for you too!

      Delete
  3. I love your lists, I make myself a list almost everyday because I'm a very chaotic person :) On today's list is:

    - prepare and post an outfit on blog -done!
    - getting my desk organized -done!
    - have a coffee with a friend -in a minute!
    - get some veggies for dinner -in a couple of hours ;)

    Good luck with your examns!
    XO from Malta,

    www.b-biche.com


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Should definitely do this too, but I believe this has to grow little by little for me, so that's why I'm only doing monthly goals (for now) (:
      Thank you!:D

      Delete
  4. goeie, haalbare goals! goodluck! ;)
    xo Charlotte - Aliceroxy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with all of them;)

    kisses

    http://msanaweber.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck with your goals!

    Win a MAYBELLINE MASCARA: >> GIVEAWAY <<
    milna89.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just lovely! =)

    www.goodbadandfab.com
    personal style and fashion musings of a LA fashion lawyer living life in the fab lane!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment!