Monday, 12 August 2013

Exams make me crave for more clothes!

Every time I look into my closet, I see all those clothes I've worn so many times. People still tell me that a particular dress looks so good on me, but still... I'm craving for more clothes. Sales are my weak point at such moments: they feel like a once in a lifetime chance to buy them at reduced prices so I just HAVE to buy them! And that combined with exams is a dangerous combination! In times like these/ right now I just can't stop thinking about buying clothes...
Here are some of my latest cravings:
(Open link by clicking on the picture)
 
First of all I want to show you a dungaree dress from Asos.com:

Image 1 of ASOS Mini Dungaree Dress In Optic Print

Love at first sight, right?!
Well, wait until you see this waistcoat:
Image 1 of ASOS Waistcoat With Exaggerated Drape In Mixed Spot

Gooooorgeous, right?!
And what about this double layered dress? 

Image 1 of Lipsy 2 in 1 Lace Cami Layered Dress

I just GOT to have it!
And to solve my layer problem from like every winter ago:

Image 1 of ASOS Vest With Double Layer And Contrast Straps


A double layered vest :D

And now some beauties from Sheinside.com. As their sweatshirts are in sale, I really had to take a look. This one has like the cutest elephant ever:

Grey Long Sleeve Elephant Print Sweatshirt

I mean, argh, wanna buy right now!
And this one has rhinestones on its sleeves: 

Light Grey Long Sleeve Rhinestone Pullover Sweatshirt

And this gorgeousness is hooded! And cute! And pink!
Pink Hooded Long Sleeve Pockets Sweatshirt
Big "I want this right nowwww" - feeling, huh? Wait till you see their knitwear! :D

White Long Sleeve Pocket Loose Batwing Sweater
I mean; it has a pocket. I wouldn't be able to live without this one, I'm sure of that!

Pink Lapel Half Sleeve Crop Kint Sweater

*faints* It's pink. And so classy and simple! And so layer-proof. Gotta have it. 

White Long Sleeve Sequined Cross Kint Sweater

It's got sequins! And it's cross knit! O M G loveeee!!

Beige Rose Flowers Print Ripped Distressed Long Sleeve Jumper

Holy flowers, I'm in love! Wait too cute *-*

As you may have noticed I haven't spent a lot of time shopping online lately. Gosh, so many nice things, way too little money in my bank account... But that won't stop me from dreaming! :D

What do you think of my cravings? I might have a little overreacted while seeing some beauties, but hey, it's okay to go crazy for clothes every once in a while ;D

xo


Follow on Bloglovin
What is Bloglovin'? Read about it here! 

Add this post on Stumbleupon:

11 comments:

  1. Haha, altijd tijdens de examens onlinewebshops afgaan doe ik !
    Dus ja examens = Shoppen
    leuke blog !
    x Jana

    www.amoreforfashion.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha tis hier vant zelfde :p
    maar dan wel bij h&m, asos, sacha en zara

    ReplyDelete
  3. I seriously love ASOS a lot! They've got cool clothesss :) and oh! I have the same sweater on that last photo there :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mooie items! Die trui met de olifant is cute :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The elephant sweatshirt is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. If it was only the exams... haha i think in my case everything make me want more clothes, its a plague!!

    http://strawberryleopard.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I got the Flower Sweatshirt and i love it so much! Lovely Blog, do you want to follow each other?

    Love Aline
    www.fashionzauber.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Allemaal erg leuk! Vooral die dungaree!

    ReplyDelete
  9. cool selection!

    www.lessismoreblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment!