Saturday, 24 August 2013

Next week's inspiration

tie dye @ROXY ftw. eat.sleep.wear - California dreaming 

  Street style 
Song of Style x Lifestyle Mirror 
A Little In The Middle 
neutrals 
#feather #skirts #streetstyle
Trench Coat
fringe topFlawless! #streetstyle #fashion #women | legwearloft.com
#LFW #streetstyle London Fashion Week
Clothing from http://berryvogue.com/womensfashion
(source: pinterest)

So, this is what my eye has been loving lately. Fringes, feathers, colours, black & white, a little bit of everything really. It's still Summer and dresses-without-panties-time, but the weather has been strange lately (sun on Wednesday, rain and warmth on Thursday, sun on Friday, and rain again on Sunday), which shows in the long sleeved clothing. They have told me that next week it will be less rainy, so I hooope I won't need that much long sleeves :D

xo Noor


Follow on Bloglovin
What is Bloglovin'? Read about it here! 

Add this post on Stumbleupon:

18 comments:

  1. Fantastic looks :-D I bet you will have a very fashionable week next week, hehe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahah in my dreams, YES! :p
      Even though i already wore a trench coat and a jeans vest, you can clearly see where I got my inspiration from (;

      xo

      Delete
  2. absolutely love the fringe top and the feathered skirt with the valentino bag! great inspiration!!

    http://oyouclassy.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the coat in the third picture.

    x Krizia

    Shark Attack - Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG, me too! It would be such a comfortable one for winter, ahhh *-*

      xo

      Delete
  4. Very inspiring ^_^


    Many kisses,

    Nicole

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely inspirations

    Thank you so much for your lovely comment! Of course we can follow each other! I'd love to keep in touch! Let me know when you do and i will follow you right back!

    And what about other social media? That way I won't miss a thing!

    Facebook / Instagram /Twitter / Chicisimo

     - Hannah's Heels

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Urmmmm... I cannot remember commenting anything on your blog?

      Delete
  6. love that first dress! looks awesome!

    http://glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my mum has the samw trenchcoat than this blond girl, so proud right now, yaaaaaay momie hihi :)
    Love the top with frange too, very inspiring


    Bisous

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment!