OOTD: Student kick off

I was planning on writing this post earlier, but because of a super hectic end of the week, I couldn't. But here we are after all, and today I'll show you what I was wearing Wednesday on the student kick off of the city where I study, Ghent. I had a lot of fun, together with my friends :D
Just a sneak peek: 
Got interested?

Full outfit:
Dress: River Island. Belt: H&M. Flats: H&M. Watch: Daniel Wellington. Ring: H&M.

Details: 


I first saw this belt some three or four months ago and I well immediately in love! Unfortunately they only had him in size L, which was too big for me. I just kept thinking about it for the following months and then, as if it was meant for me, the belts came back into the shops! :D I was so very very happy when I finally could lay hands on it and since then I try to wear it as much as possible :D what do you think about it? :D
Btw, I took this picture on my desk, and the wall behing is is filled with post-its with inspirational quotes, which you can see in the reflection of the belt :p

xo Noor

Follow on Bloglovin
What is Bloglovin'? Read about it here! 

Add this post on Stumbleupon:

Labels: ,