Yesterday I had a lot of fun with my nails: I decided to do an experiment, which turned out to be more difficult than I thought, so I decided to make some other experiments on my nails.
These are the colours I've used:
Catrice 470 Snow Motion!, Catrice 360 Raspberry Fields Forever, Catrice 400 Blue Cara Ciao, Ana Hickmann Maré
Catrice 240 Sold Out For Ever, Essence nail art special effect topper 03 hello holo, Essence nail art special effect topper 08 night in vegas.
A lot of colours, isn't it? Got you interested? :D
Well then, these experiments are what I made with these awesome colours:
I started out with a white base, because I wanted to do every single nail as I've done experiment number 2. I just couldn't get it as I wanted and after an hour of trying I ended up with this one nail painted and the other nine nails white, so I decided to do some other experiments on those other nine nails and this is the result :D
Some explanation of the nail arts, starting with the left hand:
1. I made this one with freehand. Some blue stripes with a stripe of holographic grey, so really easy if you have quite a steady hand.
2. As I mentioned before, I tried to do this one on all my nails, but I didn't succeed. This doesn't really mean that it is a difficult one, it's more that I have this picture in my head how it should be and I just couldn't realise that picture, unfortunately. Without that picture in my head I think this one is not that bad, and quite easy too: take three colours (light blue, dark blue and pink) and a small brush and just draw some stripes. This goes best if you first draw a stripe on a paper or something, so it gets more hazy.
3. For this one you need a dotting pen or the back of a bobby pin and you put dots.
4. Raaoooor! Leopard print, indeed! Also made with a dotting pen, but you may as well use the back of a bobby pin (:
5. Starting with a white basic layer, then laying some striping tape on it, then taking a little sponge and make a gradient. Easy peasy lemon squeezy :D
So far for the left hand, now some explanation for the right hand :D
6. Freehanded layering each time with a darker colour. Really easy, and it could look more professional if you would use some cut tape.
7. I've left this one white. I got too lazy :p
8. A gradient of dots. I started out too big with the brightest blue polish, but the result is still quite good, I think :p
9. Raaooor-ing again! (See number 4 (; )
10. A simple two-colour gradient, made from a white base and then only a dark blue "gradienting" colour :D
Which one is your favourite? :D
What is Bloglovin'? Read about it here!
Labels: Nails, NOTD