Wednesday, 11 December 2013

Faux fur frenzy

Lately I've come more positive against faux fur stuff. It has gotten more diverse, since it got so popular, so that might be a reason I've started to like it too :p
I would like to show you some things from my Fab faux fur list on Shopcade, which has things like this in it:

River Island Faux Fur Headband | ASOS

I loooove this headband; looks so warm and fluffy and sweet :D
ASOS Faux Fur Funnel Snood | ASOS ASOS Faux Fur Lapel Collar | ASOS
Two scarves. Both look so fluffy and incredibly warm!

New Look Faux Fur Clutch Bag | ASOS
A black, faux fur clutch bag. So cuuuuute :D


ASOS Vest with Textured Faux Fur Panel | ASOS
This is my favourite: a faux fur vest. I'm in love! :D


Any thoughts about faux fur?

xo Noor


Follow on Bloglovin
What is Bloglovin'? Read about it here! 

11 comments:

  1. i prefer faux too

    http://glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these faux-fur picks! I'm heading over to freezing NYC in a month's time, so fur is definitely going to be high on my wishlist

    x greta
    flourish-blog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, that sounds great! I can imagine! :D

      Delete
  3. Ik ben echt helemaal van van Faux Fur, ik ben zo blij dat het een trend en kan er echt geen genoeg van krijgen, alles is leuk! hihi

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment!