Sunday, 1 December 2013

So fashiony + shoplog

Actually the title should be the other way round, LOL. So first I bought something and because of that somebody called me "fashiony" :p 
To start, this is what I bought:


So today we had a gathering with some friends and one of them said "Gosh Noor, you are always so fashiony. A year ago you started with the nail art thing and now everybody does this and now this ring. Gosh, wow." Needless to say that I felt flattered :p


What do you think about the ring BTW? It was love at first sight, especially because of the chain detail :D And even though I was holding three things in my hands, when I found out I could only spend five euros, I chose for this beauty :D It's from I Am again, a shop that has awesome jewelry, which you could already see here :D



xo Noor

Follow on Bloglovin
What is Bloglovin'? Read about it here! 

3 comments:

  1. Wat een leuke ring! Nog nooit eerder gezien zoiets!
    Ik volg je nu via Bloglovin'.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dank je! Ik heb die nu al enkele maanden en vind die nog altijd zo leuk ^^
      Dank je om te volgen!
      xo Noor

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comment!