Textured effect

Ever since I've gone to London this Summer I'm craaazy about Barry M! Since I still had my nail polish contract then, I could only buy a nail pen of theirs. Gosh I love that one ever since! Lately I've discovered that ASOS sells their products too! Yayyyy! :D I immediately bought this blue Barry M textured nail effect nail paint in Ridley Road, since I'd seen it passing before and I immediately had fallen in love with its texture :D

Clothes & Dreams: Textured effect: polish
This was the nail polish I was wearing last weekend. Pictures are taken on Sunday, but because of the exams I didn't have the time to write a post... But now the exams are over and I can finally write this post :D 

Clothes & Dreams: Textured effect: nail polish NOTD

I'm so in love with the effect; It's gooooorgeous! :D I think this colour is so perfect for Spring: pastel, bright, blue (favourite colour, well, kind of :p) and textured! I really love the liquid sand effect it creates. I already have a liquid sand from Gosh (here), but both are different according to me. :D

Clothes & Dreams: Textured effect: hand nail polish effect Barry M above the knuckle ring

And here I'm pairing it once more with a knuckle ring which I adoooore! :D This certainly was a bright moment in these darker exam times. :D
What do you think about my new nail polish love? :D

xo Noor


Follow on Bloglovin
What is Bloglovin'? Read about it here! 

Labels: ,