NOTD: cotton candy nails

Last week I've discovered the instagram March nail art challenge by @californails and since the challenge for the 8th of March was 'candies', I've painted mine into delicious cotton candies. When I was a kid I once went to France with my parents and my brother and every other day we had cotton candy or an ice cream. Great memories for great candy. That's why I immediately thought of cotton candy as my candy nail art. :D


http://www.mamamiss.com/2012/08/31/printable-keep-calm/ Source: Mama Miss

I started laying a base coat on which I sponged purple, red and pink polish. Then I covered everything with two layers of pearl nail polish and topped it of with some more pink sponging. And then I went to bed, which made the ripples in the polish, unfortunately. I still love the design though; it's cotton candy! :D

Clothes & Dreams: NOTD: cotton candy nails: cotton candy nail art

What do you think about my cotton candy design? :D

xo Noor


Follow on Bloglovin
What is Bloglovin'? Read about it here! 


Labels: ,