Shoplog: Antwerp time!

Being/Trying to be a fashion blogger, needless to say I love shopping. Lately I've been spending a lot of time shopping on line, but on Wednesday I've spent an adorable day doing some shopping in Antwerp with a friend. It was exhausting, since I was still a little ill, but so much fun! And I came home with adorable pieces, YAY!


Clothes & Dreams: Shoplog: Antwerp time!: high-waisted shorts Forever21


I've been craving for a high-waisted shorts since last summer and now I've found the perfect one at Forever21! :D 


Clothes & Dreams: Shoplog: Antwerp time!: Floral crop top Forever21



Now that I've finally found my perfect high-waisted shorts, I could go loose on the crop tops, like this one, also from Forever21.


Clothes & Dreams: Shoplog: Antwerp time!: Pull&Bear blue crop blouse




Not only crop tops, but also crop blouses are matchy-matchy with my new shorts. This blouse is from Pull & Bear and normally looks a whole lot darker, but my camera just couldn't get the colours right. But let me tell you: it just looks great!


Clothes & Dreams: Shoplog: Antwerp time!: Floral dress Forever21


I actually already own enough dresses, but when trying on this one from, again, Forever21, I noticed it was the perfect fit and an adorable print, so I bought it. It's actually the same print as the crop top, quite a coincidence. :D


Clothes & Dreams: Shoplog: Antwerp time!: Colourful running shorts Forever21


I'm planning on running a whole lot more, starting as soon as possible, so when I spotted this cool running shorts at Forever21 I just couldn't leave it behind. This will surely motivate me to run more often. :D


Clothes & Dreams: Shoplog: Antwerp time!: Forever21 Black bag with black purse


I have been searching for a perfect black bag to wear to school, and when I spotted this one at Forever21, I knew it was the right one. And it came with a little purse, which I didn't notice until I showed the bag to my boyfriend, lucky me! :D


Clothes & Dreams: Shoplog: Antwerp time!: Golden chain bracelet Forever21


And last but not least I bought this gorgeous bracelet at Forever21. Unfortunately it's a little big, but I'm gonna try wearing it with one of my big watches and hopefully it won't pass it. The perks of being tiny, right?


I just love shopping at Antwerp, especially because it has the only Forever21 of the country. Well, you might have guessed my love for that shop actually. :p Since I live in Ghent during the week I already know the shops in Ghent inside out, so when going to Antwerp I mostly come home with things from shops Ghent doesn't have, such as Forever21, Pull & Bear, Mango, etc. This time I haven't splurged on clothing as I usually do when visiting Antwerp, but that's mostly because I've been shopping on line quite a lot lately and also because I was still a little bit ill, so after visiting Forever21 as our first stop I had lost all of my energy. Quite a good thing for my bank account though. :D

What do you think about my acquisitions? :D

xo Noor


Follow on Bloglovin
What is Bloglovin'? Read about it here! 


Labels: , ,