OOTD: The trench

I have always loved trench coats. They are so stylish and perfect for the in-between seasons. Since yesterday was a rather cold and un-summery day (today was even worse: wind and rain all day. Hellooo Belgian summer!), I decided to pair my outfit with my trench instead of with my standard blazer.

Clothes & Dreams: OOTD: The trench: outfit


Trench coat: Pimkie. Ruffle top: M&S Fashion. 

I had been on the lookout for ages for a perfect trench, so when I found this one at Pimkie, I was sold! But since then I haven't been wearing it that much. I would much rather prefer wearing my blue H&M blazer instead (for example here, here and here), but this time I put on my trench coat because it matched more with the outfit.  

Clothes & Dreams: OOTD: The trench: Primark floral sneakers
Sneakers: Primark.

I paired it with my floral sneakers from Primark, which I though had been lost. The perks of living in two places during the week and being quite untidy at the same time. :p 

Clothes & Dreams: OOTD: The trench: Natural FOTD

Clothes & Dreams: OOTD: The trench: outfit


I like the colour of my hair quite a lot in these pictures. :D The other pictures don't seem to portray it in the right way, must be the lighting. One more reason to dislike this un-summery summer weather! 

xo Noor


Follow on Bloglovin
What is Bloglovin'? Read about it here! 

Labels: ,