NOTD: Striped gradient

It's been a while, but I'm back doing my beloved nail arts! It's been so incredibly busy during the holidays and now that school has started three weeks ago I haven't had time to paint them. This time I used my blue Kiko colours I bought in Paris, a new Essie colour, a white nail art pen from Barry M, some striping tape and some regular tape. 
Clothes & Dreams: NOTD: Striped gradient: Nail of the day
On the pictures it seems as if the polish doesn't cover well, but IRL it does look better covered. However, it doesn't cover as well as I wanted it to. 
Clothes & Dreams: NOTD: Striped gradient: Essie Bold Blue, Kiko 295, Kiko 335, Barry M white nail art pen, striping tape

I used: Essie Bold Blue, Kiko 295, Kiko 335 and Barry M's nail art pen in white. 
 
I should have taken pics to show how to make this nail art, but it's actually quite easy. Paint the nails as I have done. The middle finger should be painted in three stages, and I used the regular tape to divide the painted and non-painted parts in each stage. Then I painted a white line with my nail art pen, using some striping tipe on the sides to make the line perfectly straight.

xo Noor



Follow on Bloglovin
What is Bloglovin'? Read about it here! 


Labels: ,