Life Lately

Hi there!
Missed me?

I haven't been blogging decently for over a month now and I feel terrible about it!
Reasons?
Exams.
Internship.
School.

Exams made me stay inside for a month, except when I had an exam or had to get food.
Internship (which I am loving at this moment!) makes me get up at 7am, go outside and get back home at 7.30pm.
School makes me work on internship blog posts or thesis when I get home from my internship and during the weekend. Well, school is actually the reason for my first two reasons too, but you get what I mean (;


So... I've figured out that I would show my outfits on Instagram and then make a weekly update on it here. I will also try to paint my nails again, as soon as I get some quick drying top coat. I.e. this weekend, hopefully (;

I'll keep you posted!

xo Noor

Follow on Bloglovin
What is Bloglovin'? Read about it here! 

Labels: