Wednesday, 22 February 2017

OOTD: Denim & Fishnet Socks

Last week's weather was just wonderful! I loved seeing a blue sky and feeling the sun on my skin. Yep, I'm definitely a Summer person, even though Iceland is on top of my travel wish list... :D The sun and the softer weather also makes me instantly change my look. Whereas I usually wear darker colours in Winter, I would wear a bright jeans on a Winter's day only because the sky is clear that day. Now, can you guess why I wore a bright jeans on Saturday? ;) I paired my jeans with one of the current trends in hosiery: fishnet socks.


Veritas was kind enough to send me some of their Insua socks and panties to try on. I loved every single one of them, but the fishnet socks were my faves! This is a trend I was dying to try out, so I was really happy I received those socks. :D And since the weather was perfect to show those bare ankles, I just had to use them immediately!

I almost lost the package, though. Somehow, my package got taken upstairs and put at the door of another tenant of the building, while I wasn't at home. I really feared I would've lost the package, but luckily the neighbour who found the package at his doorstep was kind enough to bring it to me! :D Receiving packages has been quite difficult since we moved to our apartment, but fingers crossed I will always receive them in the end!

I was wearing:
Blazer: H&M
Jacket: Street One
Shirt: Yaya Women
Jeans: Bershka
Fishnet socks: Insua (c/o Veritas)
Booties: River Woods
Bag: Topshop
Earrings & ring: H&M

What do you think of the fishnet socks trend? :D If you feel like buying them, I can give you a little tip on where to buy them. At Veritas, you get your second Insua panty at -50% in February and all Insua socks (like my fishnet socks!) are 2 + 1 free in March. :D For more inspiration about their hosiery, go check out their #ShowYourLegs hashtag on Instagram too!

xo Noor

This blog post includes products that were sent to me by a brand or company. However, all opinions about them are honest and all my own.

https://www.facebook.com/clothesanddreamshttps://twitter.com/clothesndreamshttp://instagram.com/clothes_and_dreamshttp://www.pinterest.com/clothesanddream/

10 comments:

  1. Wauw leuke outfit!
    Ik vind de botjes ook echt heel mooi!
    XX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dank je! De botjes heb ik sinds vorig jaar en droeg ik deze en vorige winter echt coooonstant! :D

      xo Noor

      Delete
  2. Leuke outfit! Ik hou van de fishnet socks trend :) Ik heb hem zelf nog wel niet uitgetest.
    Vind je tasje ook super leuk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gewoon doen! Het geeft echt iets extra aan je outfit. :D
      Het tasje heb ik jaaaaren geleden gekocht in Topshop in Londen en is nog altijd mijn favoriet. :D ♥

      xo Noor

      Delete
  3. Leuke outfit, en die sokjes zijn echt leuk! Gewoon zo een klein detail, vind ik heel tof!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dank je! :D Ze voegen zo net dat ietsje extra toe, vind ik. :D

      xo Noor

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comment!