OOTD: Crete

As you might have read about I went to Crete for 48 hours. The second thing I did when I realized we were going on a sunny holiday was going through my wardrobe to see what I would wear. I decided to wear two dresses that had been laying in the back of my wardrobe for ages. Such a shame!
Clothes & Dreams: OOTD: Crete pepe jeans floral dress with bow on back

The first dress is the one I wore during the day. It was a super sunny and hot day, so I was happy I was wearing a light dress. I once bought this dress online, but after wearing it only once it was banned to the back of my closet. In the course of the years my style has changed, and I don't know if that is the reason, but at this moment I can't imagine not having loved this dress back then. 
Clothes & Dreams: OOTD: Crete pepe jeans floral dress with bow on back
Clothes & Dreams: OOTD: Crete pepe jeans floral dress with bow on back
This is also an amazing dress to just twirl around in!
Clothes & Dreams: OOTD: Crete pepe jeans floral dress with bow on back
Clothes & Dreams: OOTD: Crete pepe jeans floral dress with bow on back

The second dress was a bordeaux and white one with a lace front which I wore in the evening. I don't have a full picture of it because we were so focused on enjoying our evening out, having great dinners (which you can read about here) and walking around the city. I have never worn this dress before because (and this will sound ridiculous) the black version of this dress looked too gothic-y. Yep, that's why I didn't wear the dress in another colour. Got over that now, thank God! 
Clothes & Dreams: OOTD: Crete Asos bordeaux and white dress with lace panel in front

In the end I'm glad I found these dresses back. It feels like getting new clothes without spending any money! Do you also have pieces of clothing just laying in the back of your wardrobe?

xo Noor

https://www.facebook.com/clothesanddreamshttps://twitter.com/clothesndreamshttp://instagram.com/clothes_and_dreamshttp://www.pinterest.com/clothesanddream/

Labels: , ,