How I've spent my days since my exams are over

Now that my exams are over, you could think I would have more time to blog. I had a wonderful start of the holidays:

With some friends from school I went to a spare rib restaurant. Afterwards I went drinking a cocktail with some other friends and then I went to bed. I was so extremely tired!
The day after that I had to clean my dorm. Hate those days, I just wished my room would clean itself while I would be on holiday! I also had a barbeque with some other friends. It was kind of a celebration of the three girls, just some three months late :p
Then on Friday I went to a festival, really really nice! I didn't take outfit pics because the weather was so bad I just wore a jeans with a black top and a black sweater. Boring summer wear, but hey, that's Belgium! :p
Then on Sunday my godmother visited, which was really nice :D Before her visit, my boyfriend, my brother and me played some board games (Ticket to Ride and Cluedo. We had so much fun! :D )
And on Monday I had to pack for my travel. I also had an ice cream with two friends of mine, because I would have to miss one of them for half a year...
And on Tuesday I left for two weeks Brazilian madness :D
I've been here for two days now and it's been hectic and calm at the same time. The girl in who's home I'm staying has been ill the last two days, so while she visits the doctor, I stay at her home. And when she's not at the doctor we go to the shopping mall :D

That is actually the reason why I'll be closing this message now: We're off to the mall again! :D
See you later, alligator!
Will update on a lot of things in some ten days, but will try to update more often. I'm such a bad blogger --' :p

Beijos!


Follow on Bloglovin
What is Bloglovin'? Read about it here! 

Add this post on Stumbleupon: