Resisting the temptation..

If you're following me on Twitter you might have seen that I've been buying something every time I've finished an exam this exam period. I wasn't planning on buying anything today, but I couldn't resist the temptation of looking at some webshops. And then I discoverd the £10 shop on In Love With Fashion. For now I'm still resisting the temptation, but it's hard. Let me just show you why it's this hard:
Image 1
It's a cami dress! For only ten £££!
And they've got a lot more!

LOVE Cream Long Sleeve Wrap Dress: £10.00
LOVE Nude Chiffon With Eyelash Lace Playsuit:£10.00
LOVE Multi Floral Printed Cardi:£10.00
LOVE Red Marcella Cut Out Dress:£7.00
LOVE VINTAGE Pink Checked Rockabilly Dress:£10.00
LOVE Lemon Drape Back Top: £7.00



http://www.inlovewithfashion.com/products/LOVE-Orange-Floral-Diamond-Back-Culottes-Playsuit.html LOVE Orange Floral Diamond Back Culottes Playsuit:£7.00


Are you feeling the temptation too?

xo Noor


Follow on Bloglovin
What is Bloglovin'? Read about it here! 

Labels: