OOTD x3: Boa Lisboa

In the second week of September I went to Lisbon! Even though I wasn't that fond of the city, the boy and me had a wonderful time. :D Here are my OOTD's of the citytrip.

OOTD #1
Clothes & Dreams: OOTD x3: Boa Lisboa: OOTD #1 full outfit


I was wearing a Forever 21 floral crop top, a Forever 21 high waisted jeans short, my Topshop satchel and my cool sandals with golden accents. 





Clothes & Dreams: OOTD x3: Boa Lisboa: OOTD #1 full outfit


Clothes & Dreams: OOTD x3: Boa Lisboa: OOTD #1 Topshop satchel and Kiko 238
 The red nail polish is Kiko's 238 which covers incredibly well in just one coat! :D Actually all Kiko polishes I have cover incredibly well in just one coat. :D

OOTD #2
Clothes & Dreams: OOTD x3: Boa Lisboa: OOTD #2 full outfit
I was wearing my Opção dungarees, my beloved satchel, a simple white H&M top and my white Converse All Stars. As you can see on this pic it was a rainy day so by the end of the day my sneakers weren't that white anymore. Oh well, I always like them more when they look used. :D


Clothes & Dreams: OOTD x3: Boa Lisboa: OOTD #2 Opção dungarees
Clothes & Dreams: OOTD x3: Boa Lisboa: OOTD #2

OOTD #3
Clothes & Dreams: OOTD x3: Boa Lisboa: OOTD #3 full outfit

I was wearing a simple H&M top, a H&M striped shorts, my Topshop satchel and my white Converse All Stars. 
Clothes & Dreams: OOTD x3: Boa Lisboa: OOTD #3 full outfit
Since the weather forecast said it was gonna be rainy in Lisbon, I had taken the wrong kind of clothes with me. Think a double layered top, two jeans pants, etc. While in Belgium rain equals cold, this wasn't the case in Lisbon. As a result I ended up not wearing half of the things I had brought. But hey, I survived it. :p

xo Noor



Follow on Bloglovin
What is Bloglovin'? Read about it here! 

Labels: ,