New in: above the knuckle rings and nail ring

Some two weeks ago I spent two hours shopping for Christmas presents and of course I couldn't resist buying some for myself too. Especially not when I saw these pretties at H&M!

Clothes & Dreams: New in: above the knuckle rings and nail ring
I just loooove above the knuckle rings because they are so different from normal rings, as in: you wear them in a different place. I especially loved this package of rings since it came with a nail ring! Since I wrote this blog post about my search for nail rings in April, I now own several of them (see here) and now I can add a real cool one to my collection! :D

Clothes & Dreams: New in: above the knuckle rings and nail ring

Any thoughts? :D

xo Noor


Follow on Bloglovin
What is Bloglovin'? Read about it here! 


Labels: ,